Chameleon for DAM
A simple, cost-effective way to manage media and raise work orders
Chameleon for DAM (digital asset management), allows staff throughout an organization to manage their media, search for content, and raise works order to fulfil all their media needs. The user interface is designed to be so intuitive that staff of a non-technical nature can use the system effectively with little to no training is needed. The information displayed in Chameleon can be tailored to each user’s needs, presenting just the relevant information for each user’s role. The Chameleon framework is based on HTML5, enabling complete cross platform support including mobile and tablet devices.
Chameleon for digital asset management is ideal for non-technical users who wish to do simple searching of content and raise work orders. Chameleon is a media service application in the TMD range, which run on the Mediaflex-UMS (Unified Media Services) platform. It can be used as a standalone solution or combined with other applications for a complete end-to-end solution.
- “YouTube-style” web user interface
- WCAG 2.0 Compliant
- RESTful API
- Frame accurate media player
- Predictive Search
- Facet Browser
- Taxonomy browser
- Relevance ranking
- Search and browse is simple and intuitive with “YouTube style” interface
- Little to no training is needed to use the system effectively
- Raise a preset of most often used work orders for media fulfillment
- Configurable filters
- Your company branding can be added to the software display
- Reduced on-air errors in the broadcast environment
Get in touch: We are here to help you. Get in touch with us by email or telephone today.