Capio for Logistics Management
Deliver content and metadata to multiple platforms in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
Capio manages the media supply chain, allowing requests for content to be delivered by suppliers and trigger workflows within the facility.
Comprehensive workflows and integrated technologies enable media operations to receive and deliver content and metadata to multiple platforms in a timely and efficient manner.
It integrates with many 3rd party technologies and business systems including those used for channel management, broadcast automation, IPTV, VOD, DVD authoring and content transfer engines.
- Service Orientated Architecture for flexible integration
- Integration with content transfer systems such as Signiant
- Use of industry standard protocols such as FXP and FTP for content transfer
- Use of industry standards such as XML and Web Services for bi-directional and dynamic metadata publishing and integration
- Provides the ability to include proprietary integrations for legacy systems
- Automated publishing of metadata to multiple systems on task completion
- Publishing of media content across geographically dispersed facilities
- Integration with DVD authoring systems
- Future-proof of integrations by using industry standard protocols
- Highly efficient automated transfer of content within and between locations and systems
- Complete audit trail of all transactions for effective management and potential revenue generation
- Significant reduction in errors due to single metadata entry and subsequent transfer to other systems