TMD provide industry leading Media Asset Management, Archiving and Content Supply Chain software solutions to the Media & Entertainment, Cultural Archive and Parliamentary & Legislative industries. TMD software is deployed on premise, in the cloud or as a hybrid solution and we are helping large organisations run their businesses more efficiently and effectively. The company is headquartered in the UK, and has offices in the US, Australia, and Malaysia. TMD’s customers are situated around the globe. TMD is experiencing significant growth and are therefore looking to expand the R&D team.
HTML5 Web Developer
The successful applicant will have a proven experience developing with HTML5 with a good knowledge of UI/UX design as well as understanding how to optimise applications.
The role is based in Portugal, working closely with teams in the UK and US.
- Collaborating with the development team to design the layout
- Developing front-end web apps and code debugging
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility
- Finding errors in applications and troubleshooting them
- Performing usability and performance testing on websites
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- 5+ year experience of HTML
- Knowledge of troubleshooting code and application is highly desirable
- Experience with video playback, streaming and manipulation (overlays, etc.) in web applications
- Experience with using WebPack and SlickGrid
- Ability to translate user requirements into code
- Familiarity with building intuitive and responsive front-end applications
- Familiarity with using WebStorm for development
- Good spoken and written English
TMD offer competitive salary levels and benefits. If you feel that you would like to grasp the opportunity, have a flexible and positive attitude for delivering to customers in a highly dynamic and challenging environment then please submit your CV below.