Deliver content and metadata to multiple platforms in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
The Publish module provides a comprehensive set of workflows and integrated technologies to enable media operations to deliver content and metadata to multiple platforms in a timely and efficient manner.
It integrates with many 3rd party technologies and business systems including those used for channel management, broadcast automation, IPTV, VOD, DVD authoring and content transfer engines.
- Service Orientated Architecture for flexible integration
- Integration with content transfer systems such as Signiant
- Use of industry standard protocols such as FXP and FTP for content transfer
- Use of industry standards such as XML and Web Services for bi-directional and dynamic metadata publishing and integration
- Provides the ability to include proprietary integrations for legacy systems
- Automated publishing of metadata to multiple systems on task completion
- Publishing of media content across geographically dispersed facilities
- Integration with DVD authoring systems
- Future-proof of integrations by using industry standard protocols
- Highly efficient automated transfer of content within and between locations and systems
- Complete audit trail of all transactions for effective management and potential revenue generation
- Significant reduction in errors due to single metadata entry and subsequent transfer to other systems
12 modules. Delivering the right process.
Mediaflex is configured with additional modules that extends the functionality and workflows to suit your specific business requirements, across the entire media content life cycle. All modules fully integrate into the Mediaflex system, ensuring all metadata is available throughout the processes, and integrates with third party systems.
Archive provides a powerful and flexible solution for content management and the associated workflow tasks related to digital content archive repositories.
Assessment provides the functionality for technical evaluation (both manual and assisted) and QC as well as for content compliance with standards and practices.
Collections provides a consistent, cohesive management of content and metadata with specific workflows uniquely required for audiovisual archives.
Enrichment provides workflow to manage audio track stacking, tagging, subtitling and closed captioning, for hard-of-hearing and multi-lingual environments.
Ingest provides the functionality for digitisation and content capture required for broadcast playout, content preservation, proxy browse, web and mobile content creation and more.
Library provides a comprehensive management system for any type of physical content, with specific features for media items. Workflows track content as it migrates through the system.
Post Production enables creative departments to manage the content life-cycle flow, through orchestrated workflows, in a flexible yet structured way.
Publish provides workflows and integrated technologies to enable media operations to deliver content and metadata to multiple platforms in a timely, efficient manner.
Reporting provides flexible tools for on-screen and printed reports, enabling understanding of the organisation’s dynamics and metrics, in order to deliver growth.
Repurposing provides comprehensive workflows to deliver content quickly. Processes to create and deliver content can be automated, ensuring consistent delivery to the relevant platforms.
Storage enables you to efficiently store, move and manage digital media content within Mediaflex. It integrates with the storage hardware and file systems specific to each storage location.
i-mediaflex provides a secure, web-enabled asset and business process management solution for today’s mobile workforce.
Get in touch: We are here to help you. Get in touch with us by email or telephone today.