Mediaflex Post Production
Create and track post production requirements through workflows
The Post Production module enables creative departments to create orchestrated workflows and movements for the Hi-Res content required to satisfy the creative processes in a flexible way whilst putting structure around the content management.
- Creation of Post Production workflows and make lists
- Ability to assign Post Production tasks to individual Producers and Editors
- Source content can be selected during task creation or at time of proxy edit
- Ability to create a 'rough-cut' edit using Low-res proxy browse content
- Support for partial file restores (if supported in HSM system)
- Integration with Apple Final Cut Pro
- Direct integration with Avid Interplay through Web Services
- Integration with 3rd party integration systems such as Marquis Medway
- Improved content management in the creative process
- Increased efficiency for Producers and Editors
- Enhanced visibility of the creative life-cycle
- Better utilisation of expensive edit suites
12 modules. Delivering the right process.
Mediaflex is configured with additional modules that extends the functionality and workflows to suit your specific business requirements, across the entire media content life cycle. All modules fully integrate into the Mediaflex system, ensuring all metadata is available throughout the processes, and integrates with third party systems.
Archive provides a powerful and flexible solution for content management and the associated workflow tasks related to digital content archive repositories.
Assessment provides the functionality for technical evaluation (both manual and assisted) and QC as well as for content compliance with standards and practices.
Collections provides a consistent, cohesive management of content and metadata with specific workflows uniquely required for audiovisual archives.
Enrichment provides workflow to manage audio track stacking, tagging, subtitling and closed captioning, for hard-of-hearing and multi-lingual environments.
Ingest provides the functionality for digitisation and content capture required for broadcast playout, content preservation, proxy browse, web and mobile content creation and more.
Library provides a comprehensive management system for any type of physical content, with specific features for media items. Workflows track content as it migrates through the system.
Post Production enables creative departments to manage the content life-cycle flow, through orchestrated workflows, in a flexible yet structured way.
Publish provides workflows and integrated technologies to enable media operations to deliver content and metadata to multiple platforms in a timely, efficient manner.
Reporting provides flexible tools for on-screen and printed reports, enabling understanding of the organisation’s dynamics and metrics, in order to deliver growth.
Repurposing provides comprehensive workflows to deliver content quickly. Processes to create and deliver content can be automated, ensuring consistent delivery to the relevant platforms.
Storage enables you to efficiently store, move and manage digital media content within Mediaflex. It integrates with the storage hardware and file systems specific to each storage location.
i-mediaflex provides a secure, web-enabled asset and business process management solution for today’s mobile workforce.
Get in touch: We are here to help you. Get in touch with us by email or telephone today.