A flexible and efficient solution for digitisation, capture and management of content
Ingest provides the functionality to achieve the digitisation and content capture requirements of organisations, whether it be for broadcast playout, content preservation, proxy browse creation, web content creation, mobile content creation or other forms of digital asset required.
- Support for a number of methods for capturing and digitising media content
- Mediaflex Import - provides the ability to import and register digital content into the Mediaflex system
- Mediaflex VTR - provides the ability to control a VTR, such as a Digibeta, from a workstation using the standard RS422 and the standard Sony protocol
- Mediaflex Cart - provides the ability to carry out automated batch ingest using a robotic tape library such as the Sony Flexicart and Odetics TCS range
- Mediaflex Lines - provides comprehensive line feed scheduling and control for the ingest of content from sources such as contribution feeds, satellite down-links and studios
- Multiple file and wrapper formats such as MXF, Quicktime, DV, WM9, H264, JPEG2000 and many others
- Audio only content import and ingest
- Graphics and still image import
- Flexible ingest of tape and film based content for different item types such as:
- Single item/Single tape
- Mutli item/Single tape
- Single item/multi tape
- Manual and automated import of file based digital content using Mediaflex Import
- Router control support in Mediaflex VTR, Mediaflex Lines and Mediaflex Cart
- Preview of content in both high and low res whilst ingesting
- highly efficient and intuitive user interface in all aspects of ingest reducing errors and increasing productivity
- efficient metadata publishing to other line of business systems to eliminate the need for multiple, error prone, data entry
- comprehensive capture of metadata during ingest process
- extensive audit trail of all ingest processes to create a significant level of management reporting
- tight integration with Mediaflex Workflow to provide prioritisation of ingest tasks
12 modules. Delivering the right process.
Mediaflex is configured with additional modules that extends the functionality and workflows to suit your specific business requirements, across the entire media content life cycle. All modules fully integrate into the Mediaflex system, ensuring all metadata is available throughout the processes, and integrates with third party systems.
Archive provides a powerful and flexible solution for content management and the associated workflow tasks related to digital content archive repositories.
Assessment provides the functionality for technical evaluation (both manual and assisted) and QC as well as for content compliance with standards and practices.
Collections provides a consistent, cohesive management of content and metadata with specific workflows uniquely required for audiovisual archives.
Enrichment provides workflow to manage audio track stacking, tagging, subtitling and closed captioning, for hard-of-hearing and multi-lingual environments.
Ingest provides the functionality for digitisation and content capture required for broadcast playout, content preservation, proxy browse, web and mobile content creation and more.
Library provides a comprehensive management system for any type of physical content, with specific features for media items. Workflows track content as it migrates through the system.
Post Production enables creative departments to manage the content life-cycle flow, through orchestrated workflows, in a flexible yet structured way.
Publish provides workflows and integrated technologies to enable media operations to deliver content and metadata to multiple platforms in a timely, efficient manner.
Reporting provides flexible tools for on-screen and printed reports, enabling understanding of the organisation’s dynamics and metrics, in order to deliver growth.
Repurposing provides comprehensive workflows to deliver content quickly. Processes to create and deliver content can be automated, ensuring consistent delivery to the relevant platforms.
Storage enables you to efficiently store, move and manage digital media content within Mediaflex. It integrates with the storage hardware and file systems specific to each storage location.
i-mediaflex provides a secure, web-enabled asset and business process management solution for today’s mobile workforce.
Get in touch: We are here to help you. Get in touch with us by email or telephone today.