Manage analogue and digital media in one powerful system
Mediaflex delivers a solution to manage analogue and digital media in one system. Audiovisual archivists and curators can manage, preserve and deliver digital content in their collections while ensuring that the whereabouts of analogue content and artefacts are also strictly tracked and maintained.
Collections provides the specific workflows and functionality uniquely required to manage audiovisual archives. When implemented with the Mediaflex core system and other Mediaflex modules it provides the consistent and cohesive management of all content and metadata held within the collections. The integrated solution provides the access and publishing requirements that are becoming increasingly important
- Track and record comprehensive information on acquisitions before, during and after receipt of media items
- Custom relationship management
- Governance and auditing of all acquisitions and associated items throughout the entire life-cycle
- Authority files and relationships including those for Names, Collections and Record Labels
- Accessioning and deaccessioning workflows and management for analogue and digital items to support the organisations Collections Management Policy
- User configurable hierarchical data model and extensions to support the considerable needs of collections for descriptive, technical, structural and administrative metadata
- Analogue and digital content can be managed in a single system
- Improved governance and auditing across the collections
- Increased efficiency for management of acquisitions and accessioning
- Consistent metadata with use of authority files and relationships
- Flexible and extensible data model
12 modules. Delivering the right process.
Mediaflex is configured with additional modules that extends the functionality and workflows to suit your specific business requirements, across the entire media content life cycle. All modules fully integrate into the Mediaflex system, ensuring all metadata is available throughout the processes, and integrates with third party systems.
Archive provides a powerful and flexible solution for content management and the associated workflow tasks related to digital content archive repositories.
Assessment provides the functionality for technical evaluation (both manual and assisted) and QC as well as for content compliance with standards and practices.
Collections provides a consistent, cohesive management of content and metadata with specific workflows uniquely required for audiovisual archives.
Enrichment provides workflow to manage audio track stacking, tagging, subtitling and closed captioning, for hard-of-hearing and multi-lingual environments.
Ingest provides the functionality for digitisation and content capture required for broadcast playout, content preservation, proxy browse, web and mobile content creation and more.
Library provides a comprehensive management system for any type of physical content, with specific features for media items. Workflows track content as it migrates through the system.
Post Production enables creative departments to manage the content life-cycle flow, through orchestrated workflows, in a flexible yet structured way.
Publish provides workflows and integrated technologies to enable media operations to deliver content and metadata to multiple platforms in a timely, efficient manner.
Reporting provides flexible tools for on-screen and printed reports, enabling understanding of the organisation’s dynamics and metrics, in order to deliver growth.
Repurposing provides comprehensive workflows to deliver content quickly. Processes to create and deliver content can be automated, ensuring consistent delivery to the relevant platforms.
Storage enables you to efficiently store, move and manage digital media content within Mediaflex. It integrates with the storage hardware and file systems specific to each storage location.
i-mediaflex provides a secure, web-enabled asset and business process management solution for today’s mobile workforce.
Get in touch: We are here to help you. Get in touch with us by email or telephone today.