Quality control and technically evaluate content quickly
Without assessment, the usefulness of content can be compromised along with the brand reputation. Equally as important is the content assessment for rights, product placement, legal embargoes, PSE and others.
Assessment provides the functionality for technical evaluation and QC as well as for content compliance with standards and practices. Manual and assisted technical evaluation can be carried out for digital file-based content. Manual assessment can be carried out for physical tape and the film content.
- Manual (eyes on) technical evaluation of film, tape and file based content
- Integrated assisted QC of file based content using 3rd party technologies including Harris QuiC and Tektronix Cerify
- Compliance assessment using proxy content
- Compliance EDL creation for passing to editing systems including Final Cut Pro and Avid
- Frame accurate jog/shuttle on both file and tape based content using USB jog/shuttle device
- Single button timecode capture from tape and file based content
- QC Pass/Fail reporting and subsequent workflow triggers
- Audio QC on content when adding additional audio tracks
- Configurable assessment reports
- Highly efficient technical evaluation for tape, film and file based assets
- Ability to include manual and assisted QC tasks in workflows
- Comprehensive reporting for content supplier management
- Accurate metadata capture for improved content management
- Dynamic QC status for integration to scheduling and playout
- Reduced on-air errors in the broadcast environment
- Improved content quality to end user clients
12 modules. Delivering the right process.
Mediaflex is configured with additional modules that extends the functionality and workflows to suit your specific business requirements, across the entire media content life cycle. All modules fully integrate into the Mediaflex system, ensuring all metadata is available throughout the processes, and integrates with third party systems.
Archive provides a powerful and flexible solution for content management and the associated workflow tasks related to digital content archive repositories.
Assessment provides the functionality for technical evaluation (both manual and assisted) and QC as well as for content compliance with standards and practices.
Collections provides a consistent, cohesive management of content and metadata with specific workflows uniquely required for audiovisual archives.
Enrichment provides workflow to manage audio track stacking, tagging, subtitling and closed captioning, for hard-of-hearing and multi-lingual environments.
Ingest provides the functionality for digitisation and content capture required for broadcast playout, content preservation, proxy browse, web and mobile content creation and more.
Library provides a comprehensive management system for any type of physical content, with specific features for media items. Workflows track content as it migrates through the system.
Post Production enables creative departments to manage the content life-cycle flow, through orchestrated workflows, in a flexible yet structured way.
Publish provides workflows and integrated technologies to enable media operations to deliver content and metadata to multiple platforms in a timely, efficient manner.
Reporting provides flexible tools for on-screen and printed reports, enabling understanding of the organisation’s dynamics and metrics, in order to deliver growth.
Repurposing provides comprehensive workflows to deliver content quickly. Processes to create and deliver content can be automated, ensuring consistent delivery to the relevant platforms.
Storage enables you to efficiently store, move and manage digital media content within Mediaflex. It integrates with the storage hardware and file systems specific to each storage location.
i-mediaflex provides a secure, web-enabled asset and business process management solution for today’s mobile workforce.
Get in touch: We are here to help you. Get in touch with us by email or telephone today.