Efficiently manage your content throughout its entire life-cycle
The Archive module provides a powerful and flexible solution for the management of content and the associated workflows. It is available for direct attachment to robotic data tape libraries or interfacing to HSM systems. It provides flexible configuration options for categories and groups of content within the archive to ensure efficient retrieval as well as storage management and retention policies.
Archive supports the LTFS standard for data tape format and the file system interface for reading and writing of the format. It provides portability of the tapes between multiple vendor systems thus increasing the accessibility of the content stored on them
Archive integrates to a number of HSM systems specifically designed to meet the needs of the evolving broadcast, media and archive markets, including:
- Front Porch Digital DIVArchive
- SGL Flashnet
- Masstech Masstore
- Xendata Archive Series
- LTFS support
- API integrations to the leading media specific HSM systems
- Partial restore capabilities for media content
- Provides specific workflow tasks for archives, restores and deletions
- Configuration options for content groups and categories
- Prioritisation of archive and restore related tasks
- Content queue management
- Support for tape externalisation and management of physical tapes
- Reduces cost of ownership with LTFS support
- Provides media portability in the LTFS environment
- Ability to integrate automated and manual archive, restore and deletion tasks within content workflows
- Provides a visual status of archive and restore tasks within workflow schedule
- Produces a comprehensive audit trail for content and archive related tasks
- Allows for tape externalisation to ensure cost effective use of robotic data tape libraries
- Enables high level of management reporting on archived content usage
12 modules. Delivering the right process.
Mediaflex is configured with additional modules that extends the functionality and workflows to suit your specific business requirements, across the entire media content life cycle. All modules fully integrate into the Mediaflex system, ensuring all metadata is available throughout the processes, and integrates with third party systems.
Archive provides a powerful and flexible solution for content management and the associated workflow tasks related to digital content archive repositories.
Assessment provides the functionality for technical evaluation (both manual and assisted) and QC as well as for content compliance with standards and practices.
Collections provides a consistent, cohesive management of content and metadata with specific workflows uniquely required for audiovisual archives.
Enrichment provides workflow to manage audio track stacking, tagging, subtitling and closed captioning, for hard-of-hearing and multi-lingual environments.
Ingest provides the functionality for digitisation and content capture required for broadcast playout, content preservation, proxy browse, web and mobile content creation and more.
Library provides a comprehensive management system for any type of physical content, with specific features for media items. Workflows track content as it migrates through the system.
Post Production enables creative departments to manage the content life-cycle flow, through orchestrated workflows, in a flexible yet structured way.
Publish provides workflows and integrated technologies to enable media operations to deliver content and metadata to multiple platforms in a timely, efficient manner.
Reporting provides flexible tools for on-screen and printed reports, enabling understanding of the organisation’s dynamics and metrics, in order to deliver growth.
Repurposing provides comprehensive workflows to deliver content quickly. Processes to create and deliver content can be automated, ensuring consistent delivery to the relevant platforms.
Storage enables you to efficiently store, move and manage digital media content within Mediaflex. It integrates with the storage hardware and file systems specific to each storage location.
i-mediaflex provides a secure, web-enabled asset and business process management solution for today’s mobile workforce.
Get in touch: We are here to help you. Get in touch with us by email or telephone today.