Manage all your physical and digital media in one flexible, scalable solution
Mediaflex Library provides a powerful and comprehensive management system that can work with any type of physical content and has specific features related to the management of media items and carriers. Mediaflex Library is one of TMD's range of Unified Media Service (UMS) media service applications. It can be deployed as either a stand-alone application on the Mediaflex-UMS platform or as part of a wider MAM-workflow solution with additional media service applications. It is able to integrate with file-based workflows (Paragon+) and track content as it migrates from physical media to digital and, where required, back again.
Although the proliferation of digital media content continues there is still a significant volume of physical media assets in use by media organisations across the world. Managing all of this media content along with the logistics operations surrounding it requires a system that is flexible and adaptable. Mediaflex Library gives you:
- The extensive use of barcode scanning
- Label printing for both barcode and textual labels, including those for tapes and shelves
- Label design tool to enable the design and saving of label templates
- Receipt and despatch of tapes into and out of the library
- Printing of delivery notes, pick-lists and other relevant documentation
- Tracking and movement of tapes inbound, outbound and around facilities
- Wipe and destroy functionality for every asset
- A design tool that models multiple library locations and storage from building level to individual shelves
- Static position library or dynamic library options - Mediaflex supports both static and dynamic library shelf location models and can, if required, run with libraries using both systems at the same time.
- Improved tape tracking - Mediaflex Library supports many barcode reader technologies including portable readers that can help to improve tracking and reduce human errors.
- Robust stock management - Mediaflex Library can provide stock control and audit information on blank and recorded tapes through the use of standardised or custom reports. It also has comprehensive capabilities to capture historical data relating to assets. This includes movements and any processes that might be applied as tapes are overwritten and re-used.
- Tape life-cycle management and reporting - Mediaflex Library allows the lifecycle of any tape to be tracked from its arrival as blank stock, until it is exported from the facility and, even then, its history is permanently stored for future reference. This information is simply accessed and displayed on screen using searches or can be printed in the form of reports which can be exported to Excel for use in other systems.
12 modules. Delivering the right process.
Mediaflex is configured with additional modules that extends the functionality and workflows to suit your specific business requirements, across the entire media content life cycle. All modules fully integrate into the Mediaflex system, ensuring all metadata is available throughout the processes, and integrates with third party systems.
Archive provides a powerful and flexible solution for content management and the associated workflow tasks related to digital content archive repositories.
Assessment provides the functionality for technical evaluation (both manual and assisted) and QC as well as for content compliance with standards and practices.
Collections provides a consistent, cohesive management of content and metadata with specific workflows uniquely required for audiovisual archives.
Enrichment provides workflow to manage audio track stacking, tagging, subtitling and closed captioning, for hard-of-hearing and multi-lingual environments.
Ingest provides the functionality for digitisation and content capture required for broadcast playout, content preservation, proxy browse, web and mobile content creation and more.
Library provides a comprehensive management system for any type of physical content, with specific features for media items. Workflows track content as it migrates through the system.
Post Production enables creative departments to manage the content life-cycle flow, through orchestrated workflows, in a flexible yet structured way.
Publish provides workflows and integrated technologies to enable media operations to deliver content and metadata to multiple platforms in a timely, efficient manner.
Reporting provides flexible tools for on-screen and printed reports, enabling understanding of the organisation’s dynamics and metrics, in order to deliver growth.
Repurposing provides comprehensive workflows to deliver content quickly. Processes to create and deliver content can be automated, ensuring consistent delivery to the relevant platforms.
Storage enables you to efficiently store, move and manage digital media content within Mediaflex. It integrates with the storage hardware and file systems specific to each storage location.
i-mediaflex provides a secure, web-enabled asset and business process management solution for today’s mobile workforce.
Get in touch: We are here to help you. Get in touch with us by email or telephone today.