Improve efficiency across all aspects of your media business with the implementation of a workflow environment that delivers tangible benefits in the creation, preparation, management and delivery of media content.
The Mediaflex-UMS Workflow BPM (Business Process Management) module is designed to promote effective and efficient use of resources and media whilst delivering a highly flexible, innovative and integrated platform for collaborative media business management. It provides an operational environment to carry out media processes as well as a management environment for monitoring.
Our workflow designer is unique. The intuitive, flexible graphical designer needs low to no training and eliminates the need for specialist development staff to script or modify workflows. It puts the customer back in control of their operation.
The simple drag-and-drop interface lets in-house staff easily create, clone, and edit workflows - even while they are running. There’s no need to reboot the system to bring new workflows online, all changes are available immediately and there are no restrictions on the number or complexity of workflows. Easily configured business rules, based on metadata values, can be built into any workflow allowing the software to decide which path a piece of media follows as it runs through a workflow. With no restrictions on the number of workflows or the devices to be controlled, Mediaflex-UMS has the most sophisticated, agile workflow solution in it class.
Each job can be tracked via dynamic status-driven schedules. Updates appear in near real time on every screen as users carry out their roles. Messages (email, SMS, on-screen etc.) can be triggered and sent when specific events occur during a job.
- Media aware workflow engine
- Graphical designer to enable authorised users to create, modify and delete their own business specific workflow processes
- Tight integration with 3rd party technology products including encoders, transcoders, NLE’s, archive systems, QC systems and storage platforms
- Integration of external Enterprise BPM and other line of business systems through industry standard Web Services
- Dynamic status triggered job schedule updated in near real time
- View onto the workflow schedule based on roles and responsibilities
- Ability to create workflow templates that can be automatically assigned to media content
- Workflows can incorporate both manual and automated tasks within the same process
- Capture of task specific metadata throughout the job
- Complete audit trail captured throughout each job and available for reporting and tracking
- Provides a robust platform for modelling and executing media specific processes
- Delivers business analytics by enabling management to identify trends, issues and operational metrics
- Enables seamless integration with content management for storing and securing media of many formats including video, audio, subtitles, closed captions, graphics and documents
- Creates a collaborative environment to remove intra and interdepartmental communications barriers as well as delivering communications between disparate organisations and systems
The Mediaflex architecture provides a highly flexible, scalable and modular system, to meet the demands of the unique nature of your business. The system consists of a core applications platform with the ability to add additional modules that extends its functionality as required. Mediaflex scales from small workgroup solutions to fully featured enterprise solutions, completely integrated into an organisation’s business systems environment.
Get in touch: We are here to help you. Get in touch with us by email or telephone today.